Listen to "I Feel Pretty"

none;">DreamCatcher

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Next Up: Los Angeles County Museum of Art

I have put together another all-star band to play at LACMA on July 24. I hope you can join me from 6:00 - 8:00 PM. The place always fills up, so plan to come early.
The band will have myself on piano, my main man Karl Vincent on bass, and the amazing Clayton Cameron on drums (Clayton played with Tony Bennett for about 15 years...). On horns will be John Fumo and Larry Klimas, both amazing players that happen to be in between gigs so they can join me. Larry and John work together in Neil Diamond's horn section, and John has been playing recently in the pit band for Dirty Dancing at The Pantages Theater. Larry also travels as a member of Chicago (remember the original rock big band?) This is going to be FUN - and its FREE - please mark your calendars and I will see you there.
LACMA
5905 WILSHIRE BLVD., LOS ANGELES 90036
BP Grand Entrance | Free, no reservations
FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2009
6:00 – 8:00 PM

No comments: