Listen to "I Feel Pretty"

none;">DreamCatcher

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Join the California Jazz Foundation

'I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.'
- Groucho Marx


This may be true for Groucho, but I have finally found a home on the Board of the Califonia Jazz Foundation.

The California Jazz Foundation is a nonprofit charitable organization formed to provide services and support to jazz musicians and others who have made substantial contributions to the art form.

To start the New Year right, the CJF is having a Membership Party at Vitello's in Studio City on December 10, 1 - 5 PM.

Your ticket to the show includes a one year membership to the CJF, and is fully tax deductible! Tickets are $50 - $100 per person, or just $25 for students and musicians. (You don't need to bring your axe to prove you are a musician, just show up and pay the $25.)

Besides becoming a member, you get 4 jazz bands, and lunch, to boot! WOW, WHAT A DEAL!

You can click here for more information

I hope to see you there - I will be at the table in front, welcoming people.

No comments: